100% full Not resolved
2.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room.

Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym.

What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room.

I'm sure Grandma at Brio Tuscan Grille, Sally doing Easter egg hunt, or local couple at Echo & Rig have no idea. Nor does the straight wife with the closeted husband.

websites: nymag.com/daily/intellig…

gaytravel.about.com/od/g…

Complaint:

Privacy: guy with laptop webcam in locker room, guys taking pictures in locker room, women cleaning in locker room, locker room door open with women in room, men standing by men at urinals, men with open towels in steam room.

Gym lacks privacy in locker room from electronic devices such as cell phones, and men are aggressive. But that's OK.

Watered down from the NY location, but it's ok to have a *** gym, but here professionals get down and dirty, so do the anxious closet guy going up the elevator and spouse is unaware.

Women clean locker room while men at urinals, in steam room, or showering, and pretend to only speak Spanish. Reportedly, members there don't mind!

See pictures: Urinals for viewing, women in locker room, door open all times with female staff at room folding towels while men go in/out of steam room and showers, and they are on phones.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. NotAppropriate is quite happy with quality restaurants and stated that there is a room for improvement of cell phone use in locker room and lap top use in locker room. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of david barton gym customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. David Barton Gym needs to "no electronic device, cell phones and lap tops w/ cams permitted, no women in men's locker room, no door opened to steam room/showers with female staff standing in open room. keep doors shut" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned david barton gym customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at David Barton Gym.

Had an Experience with David Barton Gym?

Comments