1.4K views
2.6
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you come out of shower or from steam room. told think of the older women as grandma. Younger women in locker rooms says: you can have towel on or off, whatever you're comfortable with. When they call, they're warning, because they still come in. Grab towel if you want.

URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics

3 entrances to men's locker rooms by female employees. And all doors accessible, Door near steam room always propped OPENED. See Pics.

NOT Sophisticated nor Refined, No Privacy, No Respect.

URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics Female employee standing there putting in towel, other times other men come up to use the urinal next to you. Peek A Boo.

Tread Mill: 5:30AM and guy 3 treadmills down with 2 Cell Phones, Even with my headphones and gym music, No PEACE. he, and others on cell phones don't care, and what about the reviews saying how empty and quiet the gym is? It;s the NOT so REFINED clientele.

Steam Room: Attracts guys who like to leave their towels OPEN for viewing....(and they're not attractive -fyi) Towels open for what??? They even bring in cell phones.and light up watches. They're not interested in the Steam.

Privacy: Men, young men taking pictures of themselves in mirror at the sinks in locker room, for what? they're wearing only a towel. or they're standing around the lockers. Or a guy shows up just as you change pants, out of blue, quiet, but not empty gym. or you're changing and a full dialogue conversation goes on with a guy just sitting there on cell phone.

Privacy: Big Fat NO

Women Employee in Men's Locker Room: YES See Pics (I have MORE).

Cell Phone conversation going on while on Treadmill or at lockers changing: Yes.

And for all the complaints about collections: someone at the top should be thrown in jail. Please file formal complaints, especially with BBB and consult your attorney, or pay 150 and file small claims court. You never get your money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. NotAppropriate is quite happy with 5 am workouts and stated that there is a room for improvement of women in locker room and men taking selfies in locker room. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of david barton gym staff and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1540. David Barton Gym needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned david barton gym staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at David Barton Gym.

Had an Experience with David Barton Gym?

Comments

I had two gyms close to me one big the other small.The big one had the hangout and take selfies and naked conversations.

The other I was the only one there most of the time but cleaning ladies would come in they would put up a sign in front but not pool side. So occasionally I would jump in the shower and find maid mopping or folding towels.

They would just smile and go about their business.It was weird at first but it beat the selfie crew.

Wow, aside from.that facts outlined, exactly what do you want to have this corrected?

NotAppropriate
to Anonymous #1156299

No women in locker room when men are nude.

No cell phone policy (currently none) (they allow cell phone use and picture taking.

Enforce No Cell phone policy for members safety.

No Cell phone sign, no devices with electronic capability of photo/video taking to be used in locker room.(YMCA DOES IT).

Keep doors closed where women are working, they don't have door to women's locker room open when men are in laundry room EVER.