David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on....
WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you come out of shower or from steam room. told think of the older women as grandma. Younger women in locker rooms says: you can have towel on or off, whatever you're comfortable with. When they call, they're warning, because they still come in. Grab towel if you want.
URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics
3 entrances to men's locker rooms by female employees. And all doors accessible, Door near steam room always propped OPENED. See Pics.
NOT Sophisticated nor Refined, No Privacy, No Respect.
URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics Female employee standing there putting in towel, other times other men come up to use the urinal next to you. Peek A Boo.
Tread Mill: 5:30AM and guy 3 treadmills down with 2 Cell Phones, Even with my headphones and gym music, No PEACE. he, and others on cell phones don't care, and what about the reviews saying how empty and quiet the gym is? It;s the NOT so REFINED clientele.
Steam Room: Attracts guys who like to leave their towels OPEN for viewing....(and they're not attractive -fyi) Towels open for what??? They even bring in cell phones.and light up watches. They're not interested in the Steam.
Privacy: Men, young men taking pictures of themselves in mirror at the sinks in locker room, for what? they're wearing only a towel. or they're standing around the lockers. Or a guy shows up just as you change pants, out of blue, quiet, but not empty gym. or you're changing and a full dialogue conversation goes on with a guy just sitting there on cell phone.
Privacy: Big Fat NO
Women Employee in Men's Locker Room: YES See Pics (I have MORE).
Cell Phone conversation going on while on Treadmill or at lockers changing: Yes.
And for all the complaints about collections: someone at the top should be thrown in jail. Please file formal complaints, especially with BBB and consult your attorney, or pay 150 and file small claims court. You never get your money back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- 5 am workouts
What I disliked
- Women in locker room
- Men taking selfies in locker room
- Men with open towels in steam room
- Urinals -see pics- for voyerism
- Guy on cell phone on treadmill full conversation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- David Barton Gym Staff
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "4/24/2010 Certified letter to Westgate CEO Mr David Siegel: Dear Sir. after months of failed attempts to resolved problems with our Planet Hollywood Towers timeshare purchase, it has become apparent that..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."